Tuesday, February 16, 2010

SAY WHAT'S REAL

 
Living in a world where nothing belongs to you
Trying to build and understand the trust of and for others.
Is it possible, are they worth it?
Is this product you invest in worth the blessings of your joyous encounters?
Will they appreciate what's real?
(THE SWEETEST THING)
Or throw shade, and Salt on your name having you shriveled up like a prune?
Draining you of what you exude
With the worries of your giving spirit
You continue to #PlayYourRole letting the universe take its course.
Faith is what you stand by, 
awaiting the understanding and approval to allow yourself to be used.
Whether its for the moment, or a lifetime of bliss and tribulations.
Is it worth it?
Could it be real?
Grasping your experiences living in the moment. (Damn this feels good), my fears kick in.
Im understanding the situation, yet Im familiar with my past.
So many ideas of where my road leads to.
With delicate words to fabricate what it really could be.
Sifting through the bull, pushing through the clouds, finding my way to a better me.
Still praying for thee, 
Head full of voices but the only one I hear is telling me to,
"SAY WHAT'S REAL" to save me!

1 comment:

  1. Hi!!
    I really love your blog !
    I follow you :D
    ... maybe if you want you could visit my blog too ( I hope you like it, and if you want follow me back ;) )
    Kisses!
    http://modacapitalblog.com

    ReplyDelete