Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Change is DEEP!!

Hurting deep inside, words and desires mixed up.
Trying to focus on WHAT'S REAL,
PRAYING so that I can GRASP IT.
Middle of the night having thoughts,
wishing your name would become a FADING MEMORY.
I'M HURT but you can't SEE IT.
So CAUGHT UP with your PAST,
I'm SPEAKING to you but you don't BELIEVE IT.
I can't manage your demons and mines..
I have to live for me.
Slipped up and ignored my desires, now I'm the one wiping my tears.
I cried for the PAIN, and then I cried for a CHANGE.
Knowing what I endured would build me.
Telling myself I'd never feel like this again.
I let you in....(Comforting my soul.)
(CHANGE)
Faithful mental affairs that play out in my mind.
Shifting emotions of our memories and my growth.
I reverse the pain into my work; Pouring out what can't be said.
With goals of writing things that aren't able to reach them verbally but internally.
Change wont allow my spirit to hurt, SO I CHANGE FOR ME. MY BETTER HALF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment