Tuesday, March 30, 2010

EVOLUTION/THE LOVE OF ME


Individuality, Creative Expression, Doubt, Fear, Spiritualism, stripped bare inside from there mediocrity. Testing the waters of contemplacity, held inside this box, as I peak over to see what's outside.  

My inner spirit and the heavens are gazing as this specimen is evolving. "Be who you're meant to be, you're greater than you think you are" the voices speak to me. 

Inspiration and Daily motivation flows within my veins.
Remembrance of humbleness and liberating events that are eager to push and sustain me.
 
Walking down paths where I see light "Beaming around me" but spirits come out and turn LIFE into darkness.
 
I see your true colors. They peak bright as the morning sun, and furtive as a fox.
Speak your feelings, express your beaten and tattered emotions of your past but dont allow me to swallow them whole, for this part I won't partake in.
 
Be free and clear like air, flow but remain sweet for the cleanliness I need.
Humble, evolving, understanding, yet strong spirits I hold on to.
Coming across so many that also know my potential
 
(HATE/DECEIT/FILTH)
 
You want me to remain stagnant, swaying away from my destiny.
I'm quiet, you know, that silent child. Outspoken but silent, challenged, resilient, spiritual, dedicated, exudes love like no other.

 
WEAKNESS is what **GROUP-THINK** individuals sponsor it as. Self conscious to become fully aware of that woman I am and that child I no longer want to remain.
Fear will no longer remain constant, but allowing my freedom to reign.
I transform your doubts, our judgments, and love it.

Mold it into that sweet love they call LOLA B. (The Love of Me)
POWER, RESPECT AND LOVE!!!

2 comments: