Wednesday, October 20, 2010

BALANCE

My faith and desires are beginning to mix with reality. The
detrimental thought can only bring fatality.
I dream of blissful things that are very much art, yet vomiting the
desires that are very much fought.
Its not my spirit I bear with alone. Rare entities speak out, dare
try to swallow me whole. Walking amongst those who barely know their
souls.
See me I stay covered, and exude love and strength but once again
reality is giving me an extra sense.
One I struggle to bare, to comfort my soul. Although love is a battle,
its one I've chosen to ignore.
I've seen spirits clash and heads roll, yet cut throat experiences to
maintain what they hold. Your letting your desires get the best of
you, If its meant to set you free, turn reality into art form, and
force RARE ENTITIES to speak. -Lola B.

6 comments:

  1. This is beautifully unique and well thought. It asks the question of what is important to you.

    Your reality or reality? We have desires and we have faith, it can be a struggle to maintain each as one pulls on what we want versus what we need.

    I Love this piece, simply beautiful!

    KUDOS to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thank you for your time and praises. Truly! -Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lola!!! I love love love it. You, my love, are quite a talented writer. I could hear the cadence in my head. "See me I stay covered, and exude love and strength but once again
    reality is giving me an extra sense." this line spoke the very essence of how I feel when it comes to love, common sense, butterflies, and happily ever after. MUAH!! Im glad you're back to writing lovie!!
    xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you mama! It feels great to open my outlet again!! I never stopped writing, unfortunately temporarily stopped sharing. Remember Lola B. means Im here, therefore my outlets will always be open. Love You!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this poem is very deep.....your getting much better....it seem like your gettin more personal within your self and your work...ma favorite line was "See me I stay covered, and exude love and strength but once again
    reality is giving me an extra sense." this seems to fit my personality the most

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Tre! This poem didnt leave me bare, lol. Im glad apart of it touched you.

    ReplyDelete