Thursday, November 4, 2010

PURE BLISS

Adoring the creativity that has swept me from my feet, forcing my
spirit to speak, howl for that matter because the feeling Ive
experienced is truly that deep. This isn't your regular love poem. Im
captivating your soul. Leading your every desire to mines, at this
point your heart begins to feel whole. You lead me like the clouds in
the sky, for you are my moon. Lighting the midnight's path. Is this
what you really want me to do? Our spirit intertwined can shift the
galaxy, two stars, we can start our own Revolution of bliss. (Damn it
neva felt as good as this). No complications of unguarded affairs,
mere simplicity that our destinies have decided to share. Appreciation
beyond its wealth, our pattern exudes argyles. One that others may
wear well. Were only exemplifying the beauty that many can share. So
take one last sip of this crazy potion, with frivilous movements RARE
ENTITIES will soon be in motion.
-Lola B.

2 comments:

  1. "beyond its wealth, our pattern exudes argyles. One that others may
    wear well. Were only exemplifying the beauty that many can share."

    I dig. I always enjoy when you post. You have a way with words...This here was dope

    ReplyDelete