Thursday, March 17, 2011

AWARENESS







Where will your soul lead when you give yourself no options?


No room to breathe, to walk, to eat, or to sleep, better yet to live.

You die unknowingly inside and you reside there even in light.

Awake yourself from your formed tragedy, AWAKE I SAY! To push forth is not a sin, and yes, accept.

Accept the form that was given to which you gave yourself no options.

She said go, you said, "yes ma’am". He says, "lay there", and as you lay you cultivate into whichever structure his inception has formulated for you.

You give all of yourself without fully even knowing and look up to see that all of you is gone.

You gave yourself no options to find the pieces, to fix the shattered glass. Yet you carry the scars and cuts from what was meant to rectify; maybe altered in some other lifetime but now, right now my dear, you gave yourself no options.

Which probes a question of what have you gained?

More like what have you lost, because you currently reside inside where you’re hidden. Understand you can be found. Uncover your ears, accept the pain. ACCEPT THE FEARS, THE GUILT, AND THE UNBIRTHED LOVE THAT WAS ONCE PURE. Accept the devotion of options you left unbearable. Countless lovers you left smeared against you; uncover yourself. Apart of you feels uncovered from the start. A withering willow clouded, beaten by the rain drops, yet “they say” it’s healthy in the natural process in order for its growth.

So the touch of a close relative is as healthy as this withering flower I am. More like a concrete rose; watch me grow. Watch me formulate into this blissful animal I want to break myself free from. I search for the root, I try plucking it, but it steadily grows back. I want to butcher this lifeline I somehow was built upon.

How do I stop this cycle?

My Tears are not enough, the pain is not enough. I hear whispers of devotion, taunting me.

Change ME, Give me life…

I no longer want to feed the substance that seems to be routed. I seek to develop the change. The concrete rose, which was meant to bring life. I ask myself to be allowed to fulfill the light for I am thee.

Allowing this to be revealed, accept that you chose no option except the option of ACCEPTANCE. I AM THE TRANSFORMATION OF THE HEAVILY ROOTED ANGEL THAT YOURNED TO DIE INSIDE. THE WHISPERS PURGED FOR THE LIGHT, WHICH CONTINOUSLY BEAMS OF OPTIONS….

No comments:

Post a Comment