Monday, November 23, 2009

DREAMS


Dreams [dreems}


To dream is to have a succession of thoughts, emotions, and images passing through your mind while sleeping. It also can be accounted as aspirations for one's passion or realistic goals for the present or future.

Lately I have been having a series of dreams, which I cannot comprehend the meaning of. With being a psychology major every little thing intrigues me. After researching many topics, Ive come to the conclusion that the only way to balance the thoughts and desires you carry are through
meditation.

Meditation cleanses your soul, and allows for ideas to flow in and out like cool water. Your life and your spirit deserves a balance
within everything that you do. Attain the knowledge necessary to prosper and know that those dreams may be signs to things along your road. Morals bring about our character and with no questions asked it is known for you to understand the things that are not good for you. As my mother says, "Always listen to your Ori ("head" in Yoruba)". For instance, a dream such as death could indicate that your leaving something behind or moving on with a new chapter in your life. Dreams tend to abruptly bring about fear when viewed towards something negative. I may have found answers for us all.

I found a website that helped me and that may one day also help you all. Feel free to visit http://www.dreamhawk.com/d-dic.htm for more DETAILS ON DREAMS.



Thank you all so much for gracing my page. A lot of people would call my random act of blogging BOREDOM, but I call it my personal creative outlet. Either way YOUR READING IT, SO ENJOY!! IF U LOVE IT, LIKE/DISLIKE IT, & OR U WANT TO HEAR MORE OF WHAT EVER, DROP A NOTE....KISSEZ!!

No comments:

Post a Comment