Saturday, November 28, 2009

Spoken Word (Breathe)


Real art just had me in a daze how many times can I look away until you pull me back telling me you want me and you need me, how much darkness lives inside of me.

I need me. It takes survival to succeed and, and I need everything for me..

I want the baddest things got to fight hard to achieve hoping what crosses my path never deceives. The good lives within me. I tell myself I don’t want the GOOD I want the GREAT I need thee.

What will reside inside, the passion I let cry out yet I hide..Till death will this feeling last or will I bask in it, and express this joyous path. So many hidden talents and you chose to let others set that spark, that spark to your fire. In life you have so many desires.

Breathe young girl Breathe. Take time, but do all you can to succeed.

I toss and I turn not knowing which dream is real. Meditate they tell me stay on that spiritual path find yourself before you loose you. Loose me when I haven’t found me. I love me..I fight this, I yearn for thee.

My spirit I don’t want to mourn when all I want is for that feeling to come home. To be there not be sheltered but to be free. Daddy I love u , u live within me. I would never let another do what you do. I love me, I live with inside of you. I don’t blame you, I don’t hate you, but since I love me, BREATHE…IS JUST WHAT I GOTTA DO FOR ME. –LOLA B.

No comments:

Post a Comment