Monday, November 30, 2009

Love Affair



The excitement from his eyes the passion from his touch,
the fire and desire his aura gives from the mere appeal of my curves..
I think its love but more of lust that allures him..
Can a woman's body be that captivating?
With a backbone as strong as mines..
I hear him gasp for air as if it was his last breath
as he says, "Its more than just that"..
pondering on that last phrase wondering how many levels it can lead upon..
As he speaks I listen as if all i ever did was adore him...
He touches my lips...
slowly says, "The most beautiful words come from this very spot"
When you speak,
I listen
I treasure the knowledge and the love that u exude...
Your skin is soo radiant,
it shines so bright, sometimes i think im blinded by our love..
his words cause me to blush as if i recieved my first kiss..
Who knew words could be so passionate.
I look up wanting to speak...
he gives a continuance
Your hips...hmmm (smirk, and chuckle)
another blush.. stopping him by saying...
Ur natural presence is a gift beyond many reasoning's..
I love you for your dedication, your realness, and amazing outlook on this world full of calamity...
Your never mediocre
because YOU stand out beyond the rest
I'LL ALWAYS ADORE YOU
and fathom you for YOU..
I CAN, I WILL, I WANT TO
TO ALWAYS
ALWAYS
ALWAYS LOVE
U FOR YOU!!!

2 comments: